Did you know? If you’re a Co-op Academies employee, you can join The Co-op Credit Union!
Join thousands of co-op colleagues already benefiting from affordable loans and savings, taken directly from payroll.
We offer honest, fair and competitive rates on loans – just for co-op people. Loans from just £50 to £15,000 and for any purpose, from holiday loans to car loans.
We’re also here if you need help with getting on top of debts. Our consolidation loans have helped many members get back on track and save money on their repayments with other lenders.
We also offer help with budgeting and tools to support financial wellbeing.
Why not join us today and see if we could save you money?
Want to apply for a loan too?
How you could benefit:
Loans available from £50 to £15,000 at competitive rates. Spread the cost of holidays, home improvements, a new car, household appliances or other expenses
Consolidate debts from credit cards, overdrafts or other lenders into one affordable monthly payment, potentially saving you money
Payments are taken directly from payroll so you’ll never miss an instalment
No hidden fees or early resettlement penalties
Access to free tools to support budgeting and money management to support financial wellbeing
Additional member benefits include special offers and prize draws plus the opportunity to join our member lottery for the chance to win a share of £2,000 each month
Plus, you’ll build savings for a rainy day as you repay your loan
To join, simply click below to complete our joining form, which takes less than three minutes to complete.
How it works
• Because we’re a co-op and don’t have outside shareholders to satisfy, we’re able to pass on affordable loan rates to our members – quite simply, we’re run by members, for the benefit of our members
• You can take a look at example loan rates on our loans calculator
• In addition to loan repayments, all members must save a minimum of £10/month, which is taken directly from your payroll
• This means you build up savings even when you’re repaying a loan, and savings quickly mount up
• Note: All membership and loan applications are subject to approval and Join and Borrow application available to qualifying co-op employees
Want to know more? Check out our Frequently Asked Questions or get in touch
The Co-op Credit Union uses an online service, which meets the requirements of anti-money laundering legislation, allowing us to verify the identity of new members. If you would rather not be checked electronically you can still send documentation. Please ask for details. If we cannot find out enough information about you, we reserve the right to ask for documentation.