Our Christmas Loan is here to help you spread the cost of Christmas. Open to both new and existing members, apply online now and have the funds ready get your Christmas shopping started.
Every year, we help hundreds of members avoid high-cost lenders and finance their festive season without the stress. You can repay in instalments at a pace to suit you, making for a more relaxing Christmas.
A typical loan of £1,000, repaid in 12 monthly instalments of £95.66, could save you hundreds of pounds on the cost of borrowing elsewhere – see our comparison table below.
Apply online now, and you could have the funds in your account and ready to spend within two working days or less.
Typical cost to borrow £1,000 for 12 months:
As a guide, we’ve compared a few of the popular loans products currently on the market to show how a Co-op Credit Union Christmas Loan could save you money.
NB: Examples given are for illustrative purposes only, based on outline quotations taken from the provider’s websites and actual costs may vary.
How it works
• In addition to loan repayments, all members must save a minimum of £10/month, which is taken directly from payroll or by direct debit.
• This means you build up savings even when you’re repaying a loan, and savings quickly mount up.
• Because we’re a co-op and don’t have outside shareholders to satisfy, we’re able to pass on affordable loan rates to our members.
• You can take a look at example loan rates on our loans calculator
• All membership and loan applications are subject to approval