Did you know that if you are a Co-op store member, you can join The Co-op Credit Union?
Join thousands of people all over the UK already benefitting from affordable loans and savings with The Co-op Credit Union.
We offer honest, fair and competitive rates on loans for any purpose, from holiday loans to car loans.
We’re also here if you need help with getting on top of debts. Our consolidation loans have helped many members get back on track and save money on their repayments with other lenders.
Why not join us today and see if we could save you money?
How you could benefit:
Loans available from £50 to £15,000 at competitive rates. Spread the cost of holidays, home improvements, a new car, household appliances or other expenses
Consolidate debts from credit cards, overdrafts or other lenders into one affordable monthly payment, potentially saving you money
Payments are taken directly by direct debit so you’ll never miss an instalment
No hidden fees or early resettlement penalties
Access to free tools to support budgeting and money management to support financial wellbeing
Additional member benefits include special offers and prize draws plus the opportunity to join our member lottery for the chance to win a share of £2,000 each month
Plus, you’ll build savings for a rainy day as you repay your loan
Membership is open to Co-op Members and gives access to a range of benefits all year round.
How it works
• Because we’re a co-op and don’t have outside shareholders to satisfy, we’re able to pass on affordable loan rates to our members – quite simply, we’re run by members, for the benefit of our members
• You can take a look at example loan rates on our loans calculator
• In addition to loan repayments, all members must save a minimum of £10/month, which is taken directly from your payroll
• This means you build up savings even when you’re repaying a loan, and savings quickly mount up
• Note: All membership and loan applications are subject to approval
The Co-op Credit Union uses an online service, which meets the requirements of anti-money laundering legislation, allowing us to verify the identity of new members. If you would rather not be checked electronically you can still send documentation. Please ask for details. If we cannot find out enough information about you, we reserve the right to ask for documentation.