We’ve been providing loans at competitive rates for over 20 years, and have lent over £32 million to our members.
From loans for everyday expenses like unexpected bills or car repairs to loans to help spread the cost of holidays, Christmas, weddings or home improvements. We’ve also helped many members get their finances back on track with our consolidation loans.
Why chose us?
- Our interest rates are competitive because we are a not-for-profit organisation owned by members and run for the benefit of members.
- We also pride ourselves on being fair and transparent – there are no hidden charges or early repayment penalties with our loans and we only charge interest on the reducing loan balance to save you money.
- Members are required to save a minimum of £10/month – so as you repay your loan, you’ll build up a pot of savings for future use.
- Savings qualify for an annual dividend (interest) payment.
- Savings and loan payments can be taken by payroll deduction (for qualifying members), or direct debit making repayments easy.
Please note, all loans are subject to our lending policy and affordability checks. We may request a copy of your last 3 payslips and last 3 months bank statements.