If you’re looking to buy a car, a credit union loan means you won’t be tied into high-rate finance plans with dealers.
With the cash in your bank, we put you in the driving seat. You will be free to shop around for the car you want at a price you can afford. What a great feeling!
And did you know, our car loans aren’t just for buying cars?
Whether it’s the MOT certificate, road tax, insurance or the cost of repairs, our car loans can also be used to put towards the cost of keeping the car on the road too.
So whether you’d like a loan to get a new car or just a helping hand spreading the cost of ongoing motoring expenses, we could help.
Our affordable loans are tailored to what you can afford – with no hidden setup fees or costs. You’ll know exactly what your monthly repayments will be, and we’ll get them set up to go out automatically so you never miss a repayment.
And, because we’re a co-op, our interest rates are fair and competitive. Check out our loan calculator to see how much an affordable loan could cost you.
Subject to approval, you could receive funds into your account the next working day. Not only that but with us, you’ll be saving money as you repay your loan, meaning by the time your loan is complete, you’ll have built up a savings pot.
So next time those inevitable car bills land, you’ll have funds on stand by.
Still have questions? get in touch with the team
Why chose us?
- We could save you money compared to borrowing on your credit card, overdraft or in-store credit plans: try our loan calculator to see how much you could save
- Our interest rates are competitive because we’re a not-for-profit organisation owned by members and run for the benefit of members.
- Our loan decisions are made by people, not computers. If you’ve been turned down elsewhere, we may still be able to help.
- We also pride ourselves on being fair and transparent – there are no hidden charges or early repayment penalties with our loans and we only charge interest on the reducing loan balance to save you money.
- With a credit union, you also save as you borrow – so you’ll build up a pot of savings for future use.
- Repayments are taken by payroll deduction (for qualifying members), or direct debit making repayments easy.
Please note, all loans are subject to our lending policy and affordability checks. We may request a copy of your last 3 payslips and last 3 months bank statements.