Did you know that as a Radstock Co-operative Society employee, you can join The Co-op Credit Union?
Join thousands of members already benefitting from affordable loans and savings, taken directly from payroll.
We offer honest, fair and competitive rates on loans – just for co-op people. Loans for any purpose, from Christmas loans, holiday loans, home improvement loans to car loans.
We’re also here if you need help with getting on top of debts.
Our consolidation loans have helped many members get back on track and save money on their repayments with other lenders.
Why not join us today and see if we could save you money?
Want to apply for a loan too?
How you could benefit:
Loans available from £50 to £15,000 at competitive rates. Spread the cost of holidays, home improvements, a new car, household appliances or other expenses
Consolidate debts from credit cards, overdrafts or other lenders into one affordable monthly payment, potentially saving you money
Payments are taken directly from payroll so you’ll never miss an instalment
No hidden fees or early resettlement penalties
Plus, you’ll build savings for a rainy day as you repay your loan
How it works
• Because we’re a co-op and don’t have outside shareholders to satisfy, we’re able to pass on affordable loan rates to our members – quite simply, we’re run by members, for the benefit of our members
• You can take a look at example loan rates on our loans calculator
• In addition to loan repayments, all members must save a minimum of £10/month, which is taken directly from your payroll
• This means you build up savings even when you’re repaying a loan, and savings quickly mount up
• Note: All membership and loan applications are subject to approval.
The Co-op Credit Union uses an online service, which meets the requirements of anti-money laundering legislation, allowing us to verify the identity of new members. If you would rather not be checked electronically you can still send documentation. Please ask for details. If we cannot find out enough information about you, we reserve the right to ask for documentation.