The Christmas Savers Account was introduced to help our members to budget and save sensibly for Christmas each year.
- You must be a member of the Co-operative Credit Union and pay a minimum of £10.00 a month to a regular share account.
- Not already a member follow this link
- A minimum contribution of £10.00 a month is required.
- Lump sum payments accepted.
- Withdrawals available from 1 st October – 31 st December annually.
- Funds held in all your credit union accounts combined are protected under the Financial.
- Services Compensation Scheme up to £85,000.
- A short term savings account specifically for Christmas which does not qualify for an annual dividend.