Home Deposit Fund
Are you planning to buy your first home? Usually you are required to pay at least a 5% deposit when looking to buy a house. The home deposit fund allows you to make regular savings separate from your day to day savings with the Credit Union.
- You must be a member of the Co-operative Credit Union and pay a minimum of £10.00 a month to a regular share account.
Not already a member follow this link
- A minimum contribution of £10.00 a month is required
- Lump sum payments accepted
- Funds held in all your credit union accounts combined are protected under the Financial Services Compensation Scheme up to £85,000.
- Dividend available at the same rate as the regular share account.
Subject to available funds at year end and approval by members present at the AGM.