The University Fund was introduced to assist members who may are considering a long term saving option specifically for a child/grandchild who may have a desire to attend university in the future
- You must be a member of the Co-operative Credit Union and pay a minimum of £10.00 a month to a regular share account.
Not already a member follow this link
- A minimum contribution of £10.00 a month is required
- Lump sum payments accepted
- Funds held in all your credit union accounts combined are protected under the Financial Services Compensation Scheme up to £85,000.
- Dividend available at the same rate as the regular share account.
Subject to available funds at year end and approval by members present at the AGM.