Did you know? If you’re a Southern Co-op employee, you can join The Co-op Credit Union
Join thousands of your colleagues already benefiting from affordable loans and savings, taken directly from payroll.
It’s easy to build savings straight from your salary from just £10/month. You can also access fair and competitive rates on loans – especially for co-op people like you. Borrow from £50 to £15,000 and for any purpose, from holiday loans to car loans.
We’re here for you if you need help with getting on top of debts. Our consolidation loans have helped many members get back on track and save money on their repayments with other lenders.
We also offer help with budgeting and free tools to support your financial wellbeing.
Why not join today and start saving money!
Here’s how you could benefit:
Loans available from £50 to £15,000 at competitive rates. Spread the cost of holidays, home improvements, a new car, household appliances or other expenses
Consolidate debts from credit cards, overdrafts or other lenders into one affordable monthly payment, potentially saving you money
Payments are taken directly from payroll so you’ll never miss an instalment
Free membership with no hidden fees or early resettlement penalties
Access to free tools to support budgeting and money management to support financial wellbeing
Additional member benefits include special offers and prize draws plus the opportunity to join our member lottery for the chance to win a share of £2,000 each month
Plus, you’ll build savings for a rainy day as you repay your loan
To join, simply click below to complete our joining form, which takes less than three minutes to complete.
How it works
• Because we’re a not-for-profit co-op, we’re able to pass on affordable loan rates to our members – quite simply, we’re run by members, for the benefit of our members
• You can take a look at example loan rates on our loans calculator
• In addition to loan repayments, all members must save a minimum of £10/month, which is taken directly from your payroll
• This means you build up savings even when you’re repaying a loan, and savings quickly mount up
• Note: All membership and loan applications are subject to approval and Join and Borrow application available to qualifying Southern Co-op Colleagues
Want to know more? Check out our Frequently Asked Questions or get in touch
The Co-op Credit Union uses an online service, which meets the requirements of anti-money laundering legislation, allowing us to verify the identity of new members. If you would rather not be checked electronically you can still send documentation. Please ask for details. If we cannot find out enough information about you, we reserve the right to ask for documentation.