Did you know? If you work at a Nisa customer store, you can join The Co-op Credit Union – it’s an easy, fair and affordable way to save & borrow – and membership is free.
Join thousands of members all over the UK already benefiting from easy savings plans and affordable loans.
It’s simple to start a savings habit with us from just £10/month. You can also access fair and competitive rates on loans. Borrow from £50 to £15,000 and for any purpose, from holiday loans to car loans.
We’re here for you if you might need help with getting on top of debts too. Our consolidation loans have helped many members get back on track and save money on their repayments with other lenders.
We also offer help with budgeting and free tools to support your financial wellbeing.
Why not join today and start saving money! Membership is free.
Note: on the joining form, select: I am employed by: Nisa/my employer or store is a customer of Nisa
Here’s how you could benefit:
- Free membership and no hidden fees
- Payments are taken directly from payroll so you’ll never miss an instalment – it’s a really easy way to start a savings habit and build savings for Christmas, holidays or a rainy day. Minimum savings amount – £10 per month
- Loans are available from £50 to £15,000 at competitive rates. A fair and affordable way to spread the cost of holidays, home improvements, a new car, household appliances or other expenses, or to Consolidate debts from credit cards, overdrafts or other lenders into one affordable monthly payment, potentially saving you money. Try our loans calculator here
- Access to free tools to support budgeting and money management to support financial wellbeing
- Additional member benefits include special offers and prize draws plus the opportunity to join our member lottery for the chance to win a share of £2,000 each month
- Plus, if you borrow with us, you’ll build savings for a rainy day as you repay your loan
To join, simply click below to complete our joining form, which takes less than three minutes to complete.
How it works
• Because we’re a not-for-profit co-op, we’re able to pass on affordable loan rates to our members – quite simply, we’re run by members, for the benefit of our members
• You can take a look at example loan rates on our loans calculator
• In addition to loan repayments, all members must save a minimum of £10/month, which is taken directly from your payroll
• This means you build up savings even when you’re repaying a loan, and savings quickly mount up
• Note: All membership and loan applications are subject to approval
Want to know more? Check out our Frequently Asked Questions or get in touch
£1,000 loan, over 12 months. 12 x monthly repayments of £95.71, Total repayable £1,148.52. Total cost of credit £148.52. APR 29.8%. Minimum term of loan 1 week, maximum term 5 years. Minimum APR 11.8%, maximum APR 34.8%. Example is for illustrative purposes only. Visit our loans calculator to find out how much a loan with us might cost.
Please note, all loans are subject to our lending policy and affordability checks. We may request a copy of your last 3 payslips and last 3 months bank statements. The Co-op Credit Union uses an online service, which meets the requirements of anti-money laundering legislation, allowing us to verify the identity of new members. If you would rather not be checked electronically you can still send documentation. Please ask for details. If we cannot find out enough information about you, we reserve the right to ask for documentation.