Why choose The Co-operative Credit Union?
Credit Unions are not for profit organisations which are owned and controlled by members, with no outside shareholders to satisfy. Members save regularly each month, and this forms a pool of money that is then lent to members by way of loans at reasonable rates of interest.
Members can get involved as much or as little as they like – from simply saving and borrowing, attending the Annual General Meeting to elect directors and vote on the share dividend, or becoming actively involved as volunteers.
Benefits of The Co-operative Credit Union Savings
The Co-operative Credit Union provides an easy and ethical way to save. Deductions are taken straight from your payroll, from as little as £2.50 a week (£10 per payday), and these regular amounts soon build up. You can change the amount you save or withdraw money easily too – simply email us at email@example.com
For more information, visit the savings section of our website.
- The ethical savings choice
- No hidden charges or fees on any transactions
- Payroll deductions make saving easy
- Save from as little as £2.50 per week
- Depending on reserves, shares are eligible for an annual dividend
Benefits of The Co-operative Credit Union Loans
The Co-operative Credit Union provides loans for members at an affordable rate. Starter loans are available for our new members, and existing members can apply for loans based on the amount they have in their share (savings) account.
For more information, or to use our loan calculator, visit the loans section of our website.
- No set up or early settlement fees
- Borrow up to SIX times the balance of your shares
- Repay your loan by payroll deduction
- Starter loans available for new members
- Competitive rates of interest